§1. Basic information.
- The Administrator of your personal data is: Gabriela Romańska an entrepreneur entered in the Central Information and Register on Economic Activity under the name: Romanesque Gabriela Romańska based in Starachowice (27-200), Poland, ul. 6 Września 15, NIP: 6642143419
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
1) e-mail: email@example.com
§2. Principles of data processing.
- The Administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
1) based on the legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
2) honestly and honestly (honesty);
3) transparently for the data subject (transparency);
4) for specific purposes and not “in reserve” (minimization);
5) no more than necessary (adequacy);
6) with care for the correctness of the data (correctness);
7) not longer than necessary (timeliness);
8) ensuring adequate data security (security).
§3. Purposes, legal bases and scope of data processing.
- We will process your data:
1) for contact purposes, to answer your message sent to us directly by e-mail or via a form based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the need to answer you.
2) for statistical and analytical purposes and monitoring traffic on the Website using cookies, based on the legitimate interest of the Administrator related to the proper operation and functioning of the Website and conducting website traffic analysis.
- We process your data in the following areas:
1) if you send us an e-mail, we will process the data that will be contained therein. The data is provided to us by e-mail voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
2) if you use the contact form on our website, we will process data in the form of your e-mail address and name. Providing this data is a condition for us to answer your inquiry.
3) other data processed by the Administrator is the IP address and other data stored in cookie files that are used by the Administrator to analyze the use of you and other users of the Website. The processing of data in this regard may be suspended after you submit an objection.
§4. Recipients of data and the intention to transfer data to you from outside the EEA or an international organization.
- The recipient of your personal data is the entity providing traffic analysis software on our website (including Meta Pixel, Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to countries outside the EEA or international organizations.
§5. Data retention period.
We are not able to determine exactly for what period we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in the form or e-mail for contact purposes, we will process your data until you submit a request to delete this data or object to processing, but also in the event that we believe that we have implemented the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
§6. User rights.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
1) access to your data and
2) the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
3) the right to transfer data,
4) the right to object,
5) the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data takes place in order to perform the contract by the Administrator, in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards state institutions or to implement the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (to the address of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- More information on the protection of personal data can be obtained on the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the end device, i.e. your computer, laptop or smartphone, depending on which device you use to view the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. You can decide on the form of using cookies – these settings are available in every web browser.
- Cookies are primarily your convenience – thanks to their use, the loading time of the page is significantly reduced during subsequent visits.
- Features of cookies:
1) adjust the content of the website pages to the User. They optimize the User’s navigation on the website, in particular, these files allow to recognize the device by which the website is displayed and to set its parameters so that the navigation does not cause problems and is optimized in terms of the User’s individual needs.
2) allow you to display a website tailored to your individual needs;
3) create statistics thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for the continuous improvement of the website and the content structure that will suit the visitors of the website.
4) allow the User to log in multiple times, which is much more convenient for you, as you are not forced to enter your login and password each time you move around the site and repeatedly visit it.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The user may delete cookies at any time.
- Cookies are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the operator of the Website. However, the user may delete them at any time.
- More detailed information on cookies is available at http://gdpr.eu/cookies/ or in the “Help” section in the web browser menu.
- If you have doubts as to cookie settings, contact the operator of your web browser.