§ 1 Introductory provisions
1. The online store available at gabrielaromanska.com, is run by Gabriela Romańska, who runs a business under the name “Romanesque”, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, NIP: 6642143419 REGON: 384922147
2. These regulations are addressed to Consumers and define the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sale Agreement with the Consumer via the Store.
§ 2 Definitions
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity
2. Seller – a natural person running a business under the name “Romanesque”, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister competent for economy, NIP: 6642143419 REGON: 384922147
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performing on its own behalf an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Store – an online store run by the Seller at the internet address gabrielaromanska.com
6. Distance contract – contract concluded with the Customer as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
7. Regulations – these Store regulations.
8. Order – the Customer’s declaration of will submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Cart – an element of the Store’s software in which the Products selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product sales contract concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means – in accordance with the Product features – a contract for the provision of services and a contract for specific work.
§ 3 Contact with the store
1. Seller’s address:
ul. 6-go Września 15
2. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 4 Technical requirements
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a. device with access to the Internet and a web browser,
b. active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies.
§ 5 Payment
1. Customers can pay for the Order:
a. In cash, directly to the Seller / courier at the time of receipt of the subject of the Order,
b. In the form of online payments via the payment systems available in the Store (including a payment card).
2. Online payment is considered made when the Store’s IT system receives confirmation of acceptance (within 30 minutes) of the transaction by the payment service provider intermediating in a given payment means transfer operation
. 3. Online payments are made by:
– Blue Media SA with its registered office in Sopot, Powstańców Warszawy 6, code 81-718. The company was registered in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000320590, NIP 585-13-51-185, REGON 191781561 in the case of the Blue Media gateway.
– Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd.,
1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin. Ireland
§6 General information
1. The Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law, is not responsible for any disruptions, including interruptions in the functioning of the Store, caused by force majeure, unlawful actions of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Viewing the Store’s assortment does not require an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for Products in the Store’s assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 7 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be completed without creating an Account.
3. Prices given in the Store are given in Polish zlotys, European euros, British pounds and are gross prices.
4. The final (summary) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the shipping cost.
§ 7 Creating an Account in the Store
1. To set up an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the data specified in the form.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller via e-mail.
§ 8 Order submission rules
In order to place an Order:
1. Register (optional)
2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” button (or equivalent);
3. Log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4.If the option of placing an Order without registration has been selected – fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient’s details,
5. Click the “Order and pay” button / click the “Order and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail,
6.choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 9 point 3
§ 9 Performance of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make the payment within 2 calendar days from the date of the Sale Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
c. cash payment on personal pickup, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery within 2 days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this section), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5. In the case of ordering Products with different delivery times:
a. The delivery date is the longest given date.
b. The Customer may request delivery of Products in parts or delivery of all Products after completing the entire order.
6. The start of the period for delivery of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or credit card – from the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the date of the Sale Agreement,
6. If the Customer chooses to collect the Product in person, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the Product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different terms of readiness for collection, the term of readiness for collection is the longest given date
8. Delivery of the Product in Poland is free of charge
9. The cost of delivery of the Product to other countries is specified in the Order Form.
10. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge
§ 10 The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The running of the time limit specified in sec. 1 begins with the delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. In the case of an Agreement that covers many Products that are delivered separately, in batches or in parts, the date specified in paragraph 1 runs from the delivery of the last item.
4. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement by e-mail before the expiry of this period.
§ 11 Complaints and warranty
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products.
2. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranty in the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be submitted electronically to the Seller’s e-mail address provided in these Regulations.
4. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer’s request was considered justified.
5. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
§ 12 Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected via the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Store is collected in order to implement the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer’s collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
§ 13 Final provisions
1. Agreements concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the Act on Consumer Rights, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.